The Healthy Spirit Blog is devoted to providing resources which promote spiritual wellbeing. It is the author’s goal that this blog touches on many different aspects of life and living, and in doing so truly offers a holistic approach to health and happiness. For example this blog will cover the following categories and possibly many more:
- Holistic Medicine (natural remedies, healing techniques and alternative therapies)
- Alternative Lifestyles (sustainable living, permaculture, integrating life with nature, alternative energy and natural building ideas)
- Food (diet recommendations and recipes)
- Organic Gardening (composting and cultivating herbs, fruits and vegetables)
- Spirituality (spiritual principles and practices)
- Relationships (marriage, sexuality and love)
- Jobs (spiritually oriented businesses, jobs and career ideas)
Life on earth is meant to be enjoyed. Yet everything in this physical world is temporary and meant to be used as a tool for spiritual progress. The quality of our life experiences which naturally flow into our day are equal to the quality of experiences we bring to others. Use everything in your life to nourish yourself and to become a better source of happiness for others. As you learn to share love in deepening ways, you will also come to feel God’s presence in your life. This is the most precious gift. It can become a constant source of security and happiness, when in contrast you can expect to lose everything else in this physical world one day.
It is the author’s intentions that all who study and apply the content of this blog, as well as the other resources he offers, enjoy a real and palpable spiritual connection. He hopes that all become more aware of God’s presence in their life’s and become uplifting members of their respective communities.